Health and Nutrition Services
Reproductive health care for women and men is provided by our professional staff of physician assistants. The focus is on health maintenance and disease prevention. To schedule an appointment at the Fulton Health Center please call 315-598-4740, or toll free (855) 598-4740. For an appointment at the Oswego Health Center please call 315-342-0888.
Provide quality, affordable, comprehensive health services in a sensitive and caring manner.
239 Oneida Street, Fulton, NY 13069
Telephone: (315) 598-4715
Patient Billing: (315) 598-4784
Our services include:
- Reproductive Health Care for Women & Men
- On-site X-ray and Lab Services
- Patient Education
- Health Education
- Migrant Health
- Rural Health Network
- Assistance with Health Insurance
- Cancer Services Program - Free Screening for qualified individuals
- Nutrition Services
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program - a federal nutrition program that provides food, nutrition, counseling and referrals to health care at WIC clinics located at 8 sites throughout the county.
We are committed to treating and using protected health information responsibly. Our Notice of Privacy Practices is available here and at any of our health facilities.