Substitute Advisors - After School
SUBSTITUTE - AFTER SCHOOL ADVISOR
Grade 6 - Start Rate $12.02 per hour
Availability required School Days – 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Locations: Fulton, Hannibal, Oswego
Education Services continuously recruits substitute staff to cover for staff absences and assist with activities for youth.
- Assist in planning and conducting groups and recreational activities for youth.
- Monitor the physical and emotional well-being of participants, address issues to ensure the health and safety of all.
- Assure consistent, non-judgmental services using a youth development approach.
Candidate must have:
- A sincere desire to work with youth.
- An understanding of Youth Development.
- A valid NYS Driver’s License, good record, and vehicle access.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and
- 12 months experience working with children under 13 years of age; or
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training