Crisis & Development Services
Grade 10 - Start Rate $17.13 per hour
Full-time – 37.5 hours/week with flexibility required
Monday through Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Midtown Plaza, Oswego
Responsible for the management and submission of contract billings and the collection of government contract receivables for approximately 40 contracts/funding sources. Requires critical and analytical thinking in order to ensure goals are achieved. The position supports the Coordinator of Finance.
- Develop/maintain a contracts management schedule and monitors critical dates for contract renewals and budget modifications.
- Assists with developing grant proposals and budget narratives.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Support the preparation of budget information, monitors expenses and recommends spending and/or budget modifications.
- Acts as contract liaison for billing and reporting for multiple grants and funding sources; provides detailed reporting of outstanding government contract receivables.
- Assigns programmatic and funding allocations to expenditures.
- Prepare account analyses and contract renewals.
- Ability to work well as a team member and also work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to analyze situations analytically and critically.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and projects concurrently and accurately.
- Knowledge of fund accounting, GAAP, payroll concepts, reporting and other accounting principles.
- Understanding of OMB Circular A-122 and A-133 guidelines.
- Good organization and communication skills.
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in grants/contracts reporting/compliance in a nonprofit, accounting, billing and accounts receivables management or; any equivalent combination of education, experience and training. Candidates must have a valid NYS Driver’s License with a driving record within Agency policy and have access to a reliable vehicle for related travel throughout the county.