RN or Social Worker - Senior Manager - OPTIONS
Crisis & Development Services
RN or SOCIAL WORKER
Senior Manager -Options
Maternal and Infant Community Health Collaborative
Level 6 - Send Cover Letter with Salary Requirements
Full-time – 37.5 hours/week with flexibility much required
Monday through Friday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Based in Oswego with reimbursed county-wide travel
Crisis & Development Services has announced the availability of one full-time position who will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of activities sanctioned by the Maternal and Infant Community Health Collaborative. Programming is focused on the improvement of maternal and infant health outcomes and family functioning for women and families in Oswego County.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Plan and coordinate outreach, supervise individual and family assessments, assess training needs and provide health education, home visiting, and service coordination performed by Community Health Workers/Specialists;
- Develop, in conjunction with the coordinating agency, an overall work plan, including outreach strategies in the targeted geographic area;
- Conduct community and public education sessions to promote programming, including prenatal, preconception, and interconception health;
- Establish relationships with other community health and human service providers;
- Prepare required reports and other written material regarding program implementation and activities.
- Provide full supervision of staff including hiring, disciplinary action, scheduling, time and attendance, etc.
- Work alongside staff to troubleshoot; ensure thorough completion of documentation.
- Provide oversight of publicity, marketing and program recruitment.
Candidates must be able to direct the work of others; set priorities and problem solve and have knowledge of family development. Good communication and the ability to relate with individuals and families in a professional, nonjudgmental manner are essential.
Minimum qualifications include A Public Health Nurse (PHN) or Registered Nurse with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with experience in public health, community organization, and clinical case management (focused on individual and family); and experience with supervision and program management.
Candidates must possess a valid New York State Driver's License with a good driving record and access to properly insured vehicle for travel throughout the area.