SAF Crisis Hotline: 315-342-1600 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Internet usage can be monitored and is impossible to erase completely. If you’re concerned your internet usage might be monitored, call the services to Aid Families.
Remember to clear your browser history after visiting this website. Click the “quick escape” button on the right or the “Escape” key on your keyboard at any time to leave this SAF webpage immediately!
24 hour crisis hotline at 315-342-1600 (Free/Confidential support Services)
- Working with Law Enforcement, Courts, Probation, Prosecutors
- Assistance with petitions for custody and orders of protection
- NYS Office of Victim Services compensation claims assistance
- Emotional support and assistance navigating the criminal and/or civil justice systems
- Follow-up assistance and case management services
- Planned accompaniment during court proceedings
- Support group for survivors of domestic violence
- Employment services and goal planning
Call the Crisis Hotline (315-342-1600) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
All services are strictly confidential